Skip to main content

Featured

HEAVY METAL: 'Chasing The Dragon' #1 is Available Now

 In Chasing the Dragon , New York Times Bestselling writer Denton J. Tipton and acclaimed painter menton3 explore a dark fantasy world ravaged by the rampant abuse of a drug made from the blood of dragons. When two young slaves discover a terrible secret that could change the course of the world, will a meek alchemist’s apprentice and a drug-addled concubine survive long outside their cages? For fans of Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad . CHASING THE DRAGON Writer: Denton J. Tiption  Artist: menton3 Publisher: Heavy Metal Release: Feb. 26, 2021  Order Here

Yaya Han as Lady Sif from 'Thor'

The Queen of Cosplay in Battle Mode

Photoshoot with Riddle's Loki - by Brian Boling
"I made this costume for San Diego Comic Con after gathering materials and reference for several months...I love badass warrior girls and the color red, so Sif was a no brainer! I really liked her character in the comic book as well, from the fact that she grew up with Thor and trained along side him, to their on and off romance over the years, and Sif's strong, loyal and courageous nature. "


"Looking at the reference images and the various interpretations of Sif by different artists, I ended up grabbing my favorite aspects and combining them into this costume. It's what I do for all of my costumes actually."


"Debuting Sif at SDCC, it was well received and I had a blast judging the Marvel costume contest. Then I was able to coax Riddle into doing a photoshoot with me in her awesome Female Loki costume...and thinking of complementary poses. Since Loki basically possesses Sif to become Femme Loki, it was neat to bring that storyline into the photos."


(Source: YayaHan.com)

In Theatres November 8, 2013

Comments

Popular Posts